NOTICE OF COUNCIL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Combine City Council will hold a City Council Meeting on Monday, June 1, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. at Combine City Hall, 123 Davis Road, Combine, Texas, 75159.
Comments by Combine Citizens:
Citizens may speak three minutes each on matters, other than personnel, concerning the City on a first-come, first-serve basis. Citizens must sign in on the Citizens Comments form furnished by the City. City of Combine action in response to or as a result of such statements may not be undertaken until such matters are placed on a City Council agenda published in accordance with Texas Open Meetings Act, and acted upon accordingly at such meeting. Citizens must furnish their names, address, and whether or not they reside within the City of Combine before being allowed to address the Council or Planning and Zoning Committee under this item. PLEASE SIGN UP AT THE DOOR.
Meeting called to order:
Council Member Brenda Loyd
Council Member Del MacLaren
Council Member Patrick Stepp
Council Member Christi E. Smith
Mayor Pro Tem Sharon Carrier
Mayor Tim Ratcliff
- PLEDGE AND INVOCATION:
- SWEARING IN OF NEW COUNCIL MEMBERS
- CITIZENS COMMENTS
- Combine Police Department – monthly report
- Combine Fire Department – monthly report
- Combine Municipal Court – monthly report
- Planning & Zoning – monthly report
- TREASURER’S REPORT: Review & approve Treasurer’s Report
- MINUTES: Review & approve City Council Meeting minutes
- DISCUSSION: Acquiring emergency warning sirens for Combine & use of Kaufman County Emergency Warning System.
- DISCUSSION: Draft proposal for Kaufman County 911 Call System.
- DISCUSSION & ACTION: Set date for initial Budget Workshop.
- DISCUSSION & ACTION: First reading of proposed changes to Combine Road Ordinance.
- DISCUSSION: Road maintenance (Patching, Paving, Grading, Tree & Brush removal).
I hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda for this City Council Meeting was posted at Combine City Hall, and Matlock’s Store on Friday, May 29, 2015 by 5:00pm.
NOTE: The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any matters listed on the agenda, as authorized by the Texas Government Code, including, but not limited to, Sections 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices), 551.087 (Economic Development), 418.175-183 (Deliberations about Homeland Security Issues) and as authorized by the Texas Tax Code, including, but not limited to, Section 321.3022 (Sales Tax Information).
The City of Combine is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. Please contact City Secretary at 972-476-1532 for information.